SSV serves the students of the Springfield Public Schools through our core programs:
- Mentoring – Encourage students to reach their highest potential by sharing your time, talents, and experiences.
- Academic Support – Support students by providing remedial skills in core subjects and unlocking resources for student enrichment.
- Read Aloud – Read to an elementary school classroom once a month.
Our programs are designed to:
- Bring in the resources of the community
- Encourage academic excellence
- Enhance the school climate
- Provide positive role models
- Reinforce and support the strategic priorities of the school district